Friday, April 13, 2012

If today was the final game presentation

If today was the final game presentation...I would actually be looking forward to it. We don't have exactly everything done but we have enough done to present it. I'm really excited because me and my partner has been working really hard on it. We are mostly now just added animation and buttons to make our game look more interesting. We arevery hard working and we know exactly how we want our game. Our teacher Mr.Sparks has been giving us a lot of ideas and we have been adding them to our game and it has inproved our game a lot. I have enjoyed making this game a lot, although it gets hard at time but me and my partner has been working hard and figuring things out. Well thats all for this week, thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment