Friday, May 25, 2012

Well it looks like Globaloria is just about over for the 8th grade. Its some ways I will be happy it’s over but in others I will be sad. This wear in globaloria hasn’t been the easiest thing ever but I’ve actually enjoyed it. One of the most things I disliked the most was coding! It’s so confusing if you have just one little error it messes up the whole thing. But other things I liked doing was making animation doing art work and blogging of course! This is my 2nd year in globaloria and could be my last if they don’t put globaloria in high school but if they don’t I’ll be fine. One thing I enjoyed most was working together with my friends sure we don’t always see eye to eye on our game but we always figured out how to put each other’s ideas in the game. I’m also going to miss my globaloria teachers they always try their best to help us or suggest ideas about our game. I hope each and everyone one of the 7th graders enjoy their 8th grade globaloia while they can. Well this is my last blog, thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment