Friday, May 11, 2012

WESTEST!

Next week is WESTEST! I'm kinda glad it is finally here, but I'm kinda nervous about it. Our teachers have been working really hard to get us prepared for WESTEST. I hope I do really good but I really can't tell you if I'll do good or not. I have been working really hard to try to understand everything I need to know for each subject on the WESTEST. I'm going to be really glad when we get done with all the WESTEST pratice and testing. Last year everyones scores were really high and I hope it's the same way this year. All you need to do is try your very best and just take your time. Many people get really nevous but I think you just need to not worry to much about it as long has you do the best you can. Well thats all for this week thanks for reading! Good Luck Everyone on the WESTEST! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment